Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Welcome!



Welcome to my blog. I figure I have had it for a while (over a year) so it was finally time to post an entry. Like gets a bit hectic (a bit who the hell am I kidding?) We are on the go six days a week!



Dallas is a freshman in highschool and plays on the Varsity softball team. She is a pitcher, but can play all positions except catcher. She is 108 lbs of pure muscle...0% body fat (what I wouldn't give to have even 10% body fat). She sees everything in black and white, it either is or isnt. She is a social butterfly and needs to have her phone surgerically removed from her ear everynight at 10:00 (much to her protest I might add). She had better get her butt in gear with school work though or her social status is gonna be non-existant.



Ethan is in third grade and plays football and basketball. He gave baseball a try for three seasons, but it just isn't his thing. He is an awsome football player, and a good basketball player. He is all boy. Wants to be in the military, a chef, a mechanic, a race car driver, a pro wrestler, a pro surfer...well you get the picture, when he grows up.



Then there's Jovie she is 3 going on 23. We call her the Barefoot-Paci-Softball Princess. Jovie is, well, Jovie. She is the one I need Super Nanny for. She is out of control, but very controling. It is her way or the highway. She has all the imagination and attitude her siblings only thought they had!



Then there's us, the parents. Let's see...everything we do we do for our kids. Time for ourselves? Well that occurs when the kids (all of them) ride to an activity with an aunt or grandmother. We actually get about 30 min ALONE in a vehicle to talk. I have the best husband in the world and couldn't ask for a better life. Well, yes I could, finances could always be better. I think being able to actually pay the bills would be a good thing.



Oh yah, if you want to criticize me, keep it to yourself. I'm not interested. I have no time for people who just want to look for ways to say negative things. This is my blog, and I plan on doing it my way! Not only do I live with, or dang close, to most of our family, I also work with family. So you folks reading this get to hear my vents. Lucky you.

No comments: